Strategic plans should be more than blueprints of previous organizational direction or exercises in writing mission and vision statements. They should provide a framework for decision making within an environment that is more dynamic and competitive than ever before.
Many providers wonder if it is possible to conduct meaningful strategic planning in rapidly changing markets. I believe organizations can strike a balance between having an articulated vision and direction for the future and the flexibility to adapt as health care is transformed for the 21st century. I can also help organizations establish a clear link between planning and action to ensure that the planning process results in true progress.
My strategic planning services include:
- Certificate of Need application preparation
- Strategic planning and execution
- Competitive strategyMergers and acquisitions planning
- Organizationwide design and restructuring
- Business and financial planning
- Market and environmental assessments
- Demand forecasting and resource development
- Scenario-based planning
- Retreats and seminars
Contact me at any of the following:
- [cellphone] 573-230-5350
- [Email] firstname.lastname@example.org
Available weekdays, evenings and weekends, by appointment only.